You will be able to enjoy your fine jewellery pieces for many years, but keep in mind that jewellery is delicate and will only stay in a mint condition if you take proper care of it. Here are some tips we recommend:
· Take your jewellery off before showering, applying lotion or perfume, exercising, washing dishes or swimming.
· Before bedtime, lay your jewellery out flat on a fabric surface to avoid scratching and/or tangling.
· You can clean your jewellery pieces at home using a soft toothbrush and sunlight liquid. Brush the metal and diamonds gently and rinse with clean water.
· White gold rings should be rhodium plated annually, if the industrial white colour is desired.
· Have your ring serviced regularly. If you have a claw setting, do this annually.